I use this website to share some PHP scripts I've done, such as a sudoku solver, a PHP shoutbox for webmasters or a page that tells you your age in days. I share some of my pictures, too, and am starting to add language-related content.
The server time is Oct 21 2016, 10:59 (GMT +0200). Current week number is week 42.
This year still has 72 days to go (294 elapsed).
- Spelling differences: added entries for "carrot" and "protocol." (Sep 30 2016)
- Added 6 entries to German/Dutch article differences. (Sep 30 2016)
- Add strand and schrift to list of German/Dutch article differences. (Jul 30 2016)
- Increase precision of decimals in base converter and fix exception being thrown in a corner case. (Jul 30 2016)
- Fix exception being thrown in days counter when current date is entered with adjustment +1. (Jul 30 2016)
- Base converter: fix custom non-ASCII characters producing wrong results. (Jul 30 2016)
- Base converter: fix valid numbers being rejected when custom digits are used. (Jul 30 2016)
- Spelling differences: add baggage and accordion pairs; de.-nl. articles: add "Maske" pair. (Jun 11 2016)
- Language pages: Now using Github as repository for the markdown pages. (May 20 2016)
- Created link collection page. (May 08 2016)
- Added 2 pairs to spelling differences and 1 pair to German/Dutch articles. (May 08 2016)
- Added Czech one letter words submitted by latata1. Thank you! (Apr 25 2016)
- Moved website to jalu.ch. Old links now redirect. (Apr 18 2016)
- Create overview of Slavic languages page; add more sentences to one-letter words. (Apr 12 2016)
- One letter words: created Ukrainian entries and added many sample sentences. (Apr 11 2016)
- Created page about French, English, and German words with subtle spelling differences. (Apr 10 2016)
- German vs. Dutch articles: Added a handful of new words. (Apr 09 2016)
- Days counter: fix French typos and date formatting (thanks yux and Morgan). (Mar 28 2016)
- Allow custom digits on base converter. (Jan 02 2016)
Updates in 2015