Triangle CompletionEnter what you know about a triangle and it'll complete it for you, using Pythagoras and trigonometry.
Entering your input
- Angles and sides may not have units - just enter the numbers!
- Angles must be in degrees (e.g. 84° - and just enter 84)
- Angles exceeding 89 will be ignored
- Angles and sides may have decimals, but only with a point (e.g. 24.56 works, 45,32 doesn't.)
- Side c must be the longest side (please see image below for definitions)
- Any wrong input will be ignored.