I use this website to share some PHP scripts I've done, such as a sudoku solver, a PHP shoutbox for webmasters or a page that tells you your age in days. I share some of my pictures, too, and am starting to add language-related content.
The server time is May 20 2019, 20:23 (GMT +0200). Current week number is week 21.
This year still has 226 days to go (139 elapsed).
- Integrated reCaptcha into the contact form. (May 04 2019)
- Now possible to filter pictures by country. (May 04 2019)
- Started adding pictures from 2009. I'm only ten years behind. :) (May 02 2019)
- Migrated the data of the pictures into a SQL database. (Apr 22 2019)
- Rewrote most of the image fade page. Fixes bug where an error is shown for some invalid colors. (Apr 21 2019)
- Added new programing links and updated the about page. (Apr 21 2019)
- Fix prime finder and lowest common multiple pages from breaking if decimals are input (ouch...). (Apr 20 2019)
- More refactorings in the base converter, making it a little more precise and easier to extend in the future. (Apr 20 2019)
- Rewrite Lowest common multiple and greatest common divisor finder to support numbers up to 10 digits. (Jan 05 2019)
- Improve prime finder to support numbers up to 16 digits. (Jan 04 2019)
- Base converter: Allow to specify whether custom character set should apply to input or result only. (Jan 03 2019)
- Added 5 new entries to German/Dutch article differences. (Jan 02 2019)
- One letter words: Add example for Italian "a" (thanks, Ty Conway!), and entry for Slovene "v". (Jan 02 2019)
- Chinese numbers converter: Fix symbols for + and - being inverted. Thanks, Lionel! (Sep 02 2018)
- New page: katakana examples (English loanwords). (Jun 19 2018)
- New page: learning hiragana and katakana. (Apr 30 2018)
- Householding: remove broken links from Programming links and About page. (Apr 30 2018)
- Add Fläche/vlak to list of German/Dutch article differences. (Jan 27 2018)
Updates in 2016-2017